This page is strictly moderated. Please use common sense when posting.
Guidelines for Posting
Follow these guidelines when posting:
- Have a short title for your question surrounded by == (2 equal signs). Please keep this title to less than 7 words.
- Have the body of the quesion as normal type
- List any information that might possibly be revelant. We would rather have too much information than too little.
- Be sure to include the browser that you're using.
- If you would like an email saying your question has been answered, be sure to leave your address.
Basic editing help can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page#Wiki_markup.
The answers to the questions will be placed in the appropriate place in the wiki and also remain here for 2 weeks.
Could someone explain the Talk feature of the wiki to me? I don't understand.
The Talk Feature of the wiki (also called Discussion) is a messageboard style place where the page can be 'talked' about. You can get to it by clicking on the 'discussion' tab at the top of the page. The primary benefit of this is to have a place to communicate ideas about the page without editing the page itself. An example would be a suggestion to rename a page and see the response of other users to the idea. More information about the talk feature can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Talk_page.