This page provides instructions and policies for scheduling resources in the VPA department. Please note that some resources have slightly different rules than others. All schedules are available on the web and availability can be checked from within Zimbra.
- Rozsa 117 Green Room
- Rozsa 120 Choir Room
- Rozsa 208 Band Room
- Rozsa 209 Hagen Practice Room
- Rozsa 215 Recording Studio
- Walker 207 McArdle Theatre
- Walker 209D Conference Room
- Walker 210 Light Lab
- Walker 212 Film Studio
How to schedule a room, resource, or person
- Some VPA rooms allow students to schedule them (Walker 212, The Recording Studio, The Ensemble Room, Walker 210, The Band Room, and The Choir Room). However, other rooms such as McArdle Theatre do not have open schedules and must be scheduled by contacting Mary Ann Struthers in the VPA office.
- Create a new event in your Google Calendar.
- Follow the instructions below.