Recording Studio - Rozsa 215
- The Recording Studio is located on the second floor of the Rozsa Center for Performing Arts.
- About the room:
- 233 square feet (or ~ 19 square meters if you prefer).
- Capacity: 2 (unless you're friendly)
- An isolation booth is immediately next door to the studio and has a patch bay connected to the studio for easy tracking.
- Contact Christopher Plummer for more information about the specific equipment available in the recording studio (this will be posted here in the future)
- Usability may be limited if rehearsals are happening in the adjoining Band Room (check the schedule).
- The Recording Studio is available for self-service scheduling.
Two measurements were taken in the studio. The first position had the sound source placed near the board facing the window with the microphone also facing the window. Position 2 had the sound source near the couch pointed towards the right side of the M32 with the microphone facing this corner as well.
Placement 1 Placement 2
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Studio"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.